Rotary Isolator Switch
KRIPAL HAS THE DESIGN PATENT FOR THIS SERIES SWITCHES.
UKPN series Padlock type Power cut off switch is derived product of
UKT universal changeover switch. The main use to the power cut-off
switch of machine tool that can be locked by a padlock, in the open
position ("O" or "OFF") and on position ("1" or "ON") can be locked
by a padlock to prevent the misuse and operation control by
The product complies with IEC60947-3.
Switchgear housed in moulded enclosures provides the basis for most
industrial applications, and the added benefits offered by the
'UKPN' range provide the user with a wealth of opportunities when
selecting the correct item for a specific application. Enclosure
IP65 sealing. Good sealing is a feature of the 'UKP'N range as is
the ability to add a selection of auxiliary blocks providing
additional contacts and a choice of Neutral assemblies.
1. These rotary isolator switches are used to switch power to
commercial / light industrial applications.
2. The red switch can be used as an emergency stop, and can be
locked in the “OFF” position using
the yellow surrounding ring and padlock.
3. Easy cable access via M20/25 knockouts
4. The screws are captive retained and would not drop off when the
lid is turned over.
5. Earth terminal is included
6. Enclosure: brand-new PC, White
7. Standard: manufactured and tested as IEC 60947-3
No. of poles
No. of layers
make as required with circuit diagram
color of handle
a. Netural contacts
b. 1NO+1NC module
Disconnect Switches offer ideal features for their use as: ON-OFF
Switches, Emergency-Off Switches, Maintenance Switches, Safety
Switches, Distribution Switches, and Motor switches
1. Recommended ambient temperature -5oC~42oC
2. Installation altitude: ≤ 2000m
3. Relative atmosphere humidity do not exceed 50% when the highest
temperature is +40°C. At lower temperature, higher humidity can be
For example, humidity can reach 90% when temperature is 20°C.
Special measures should be taken when the congealed dew appears on
the surface caused by the change of temperature.
What we do by ourselves:
Mould design, mould building, mould maintenance, production of
parts & components, parts & components assembling, packing,
test for parts & finished products, publicity-enterprise
Mould-building workshop, injection workshop, punching workshop,
Instrument Workshop, Welding workshop, Assembling workshop,
Warehouse and etc