3poles 4poles 5poles Changeover Motor transfer Switch With IP65 PC
KRIPAL has the DESIGN PATENT for UKT series switches,
The UKT series rotary switch mainly applies to 440V and below, AC
50Hz or 240V and below DC circuits, for breaking, making and
change-over of circuits under infrequently manual operation. and
the typical application are: Control switch of 3 phase motors,
control switch gear, control switch of instruments, and change-over
switch of machinery and welding machine. The series comply with the
IEC 60947-3, IEC 60947-5-1.
There are various kinds of control switch including transfer
switch, star-delta switch, commutation switch, manual/auto switch,
instrument transfer switch and so on.
1. Forced open contacts
2. Finger protected
3. Fulfills the load break requirements up to 690 V and 1000 V
4. Terminal screws in open position
5. Red operation lever & yellow panel, pad lockable
6. Disconnect Switches offer ideal features for their use as:
ON-OFF Switches, changeover Switches,
Multi-step Switches, Code Switches, Gang Switches, Instrument
Switch sand Motor switches
When mains failure occurs, this manual changeover switch enables
switch-over from mains to generator power.
Apply in control of machines, lights, protective devices,
measurement equipments, as well as control motors.
10A,16A,20A, 32A,40A, 63A,80A,100A
No. of poles
No. of layers
make as required with circuit diagram
color of handle
≤50% with highest temperature +40°C,but allow higher humidity with
low temperature less than 40°C
(eg.: humidity 90%----teperature20°C)
pollution class III
· Large Variety of functions
· Ability to switch inductive and non-inductive loads
· Made from the best materials with high mechanical, electrical,
and thermal resistances
· Double break silver alloy contacts
· Conforming with national and international (IEC 947-1,3)
· Screw terminals for cables with or without cable terminal for
· Fast, easy and economical installation
· Ability to produce custom-made switches, based on customer’s
· Wide range of attachments to obtain many versions
The large selection of types, switching programmes and mounting
forms mean that practical
reliable solutions can be achieved quickly. Whatever the switch,
all individual parts are
optimally co-ordinated, easy to assemble and combine.
Whether in switching and automation systems, mechanical engineering
in the heating, climatic and ventilation industry, environmental
technology or other areas.
KRIPAL switches provide safety!