UKM30-250S 250A 3P Molded Case Circuit Breaker MCCB thermal and
electromagnetic AC690 -100,125,150,175,200,225,250A
Circuit breakers UKM30 series (hereinafter referred to as-the
breaker) are for protection against overload and short circuit in
the circuit of 50HZ, reted voltage 660V, it also can be used for
non-frequent on-and-off switching operation ( uo to 30 times per
day) under normal circumstance.
The breakers are meets requirement of IEC / EN 60947-2.
|Rated current In(A)||100,125,150,175,200,225,250|
|Number of poles||3|
|Rated voltage Ui(V)||AC690|
|Arc distance (mm)||≤50(0)*|
|Overcurrent release||Combined: thermal and electromagnetic|
|Rated ultimate breaking capitily Icu/Ics(KA)||AC690V||10/5|
|Operational performance (times)||ON||2000|
*"0"arcing distance: please specify when ordering if you require.
The product shall be operated under the following environmental
● Does not contain corrosive gases and vapors in concentrations
destroying metals and insulation;
● Not rich conductive dust and vapors;
● Lack of direct exposure to ultraviolet radiation;
● Should not be signifinant shock or vibration.
Transport ans storage are only permitted in the original packing.
The ambient storage temperature:-45...+60° C and humidity not
above80% (at 25° C without condensation).
Installation and operating
The electrical work shall be performed by qualified personnel.
Before performing wiring work, turn off the upstream circuit
breaker and ensure that no curren is flowing through the breaker to
Failure to do so may expose you to shock hazard.
When connecting any wire ,tighten the terminal screw to the torque
specified in this manual. Failure to do so may cause a fire.
1. Delivery time: 20 working days for bulk order and depend on
2. Strong production capacity and strict quality control system;
3. Your inquiry and problems related to our products or prices will
be replied in 24 hours;
4. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires;
5. After-sale tracking service for all of our clients;
6. OEM & ODM are available; there is an our own mould tooling
center in KRIPAL factory.
7. Payment: usually L/C, T/T,
8. Delivery way: Courier as door to door service (like DHL, TNT),
by sea, by air (airport to airport)